You’ll need to follow these steps for each Apple iOS device (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch) using your Apple ID:
Steps to Find an iPhone ID
- On your computer, open your iTunes.
- Hit on the device underneath the “Devices” section.
- The iPhone device will load your “summary” tab.
- Tap on the “Serial Number”. It will change to an identifier and edit it and then copy it.
- Copy your id on the computer and then send to us via email.
Call On Our Technical Support Phone Number for Apple Mac Support @ USA: +1-1-855-648-2934 UK : +44-800-069-8086 AUS : +61-180-095-2394 Right Now to Get Instant Help