Create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad or iPod in iOS 10.2 and earlier is very easy process. An Apple ID makes it possible for you to download content from iTunes and the App Store. It also allows you to sync reminders, calendars, and contacts through iCloud, and activates FaceTime and iMessage across multiple devices . It’s not compulsory to sign up for an Apple ID if you desire to use an Apple device, but it is necessary to receive the most out of your iPhone and iPad.
Here’s How you can Create a New Apple ID. Follow these steps:-
- Launch the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Sign in” to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Then tap “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it”?
- Tap “Create Apple ID” when the window pops up.
- Enter a birth date. Tap Next.
- Enter your first and last name. Tap Next.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address. Create a password. Verify the password.
- Select a security question. Type in answer.
- Repeat two more times.
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Then tap “Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data” from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
- Tap “OK” button to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.
Get in Touch with us by Contact Apple Customer Care Support Phone Number:
Having any issue to create an Apple ID, so you can obtain Apple Customer Care any time by connecting with certified technicians. A team of well-experienced and proficient technicians works 24×7 days to give instant solutions to completely get resolved your Apple ID related queries. Hence, connect with technicians now on dialing below given toll-free number for further help to Apple ID related queries.
Call Apple id Customer Support Toll free Number to get instant Support :
AUS: +61-8 7914 8227