If you have an iPhone, iPad or Mac, chances are that you have created an Apple ID account at some point. If you have an iTunes, App Store or iCloud account, then you have an Apple ID. Unfortunately, Apple does not allow you to delete your Apple iD account outright. But, you can do this thing via deactivation process. Defined here are easy steps that how to deactivate your Apple ID account so that it’s no longer linked to any devices or services.
How to Deactivate Your Apple iD on iPhone or iOS Device?
- On your iPhone or other iOS device, then go to “Settings” option, and then “App & iTunes Stores”.
- Then tap on your “Apple ID”.
- Next, tap on “Sign Out” option.
- Next, go to “Settings”, then “iCloud”, and then scroll down to the bottom, and sign out.
- Now you have been deactivated your account for the Apple Store, iBooks, Messages, FaceTime, Game Center and other services too.
Apple Customer Care Number for Change or Delete an Apple id Account :-
If you have an issue to follow the above steps, then connect with the highly skilled Apple support professionals to get comprehensive support. Their positive approach and instant support can easily resolve your any kind of Apple account associated technical difficulties or errors in a short time. Hence, call to Apple support experts now for further help. In those three steps you can effectively remove your iCloud account from your iPhone or iPad. Once this is done, you will be left with a blank iCloud account and you can choose to create a new Apple ID or change to another iCloud account. But you are suggested to back up your iPhone before deleting
Contact Anytime At Apple id Support Toll-Free Number 24×7 days for How to Change or Delete an Apple id Account?