It is very easy task to Change Email Address linked to Apple iD. You will need to follow some easy steps to do this thing. Well, it is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage and FaceTime.
Steps to Change Email Address linked to Apple iD:-
- Go to the My Apple iD page.
- Once there, you will need to press the “Manage your Apple ID” button in blue and sign in to your account.
- If you have an Apple email address at @mac.com, @me.com, or @iCloud.com, you cannot change the email address used with the Apple ID.
- However, you can add an additional email address to that account to receive emails from Apple.
- For any other email addresses you can change the email address used with the Apple ID.
- Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID.
- Enter the Apple ID that you want to use.
- Click “Continue” button.
Apple Customer Care Support Number+1-855-648-2934 for Apple Mail Help:-
Call us anytime at dialing Apple Customer Care Support Number and get instant help 24 hours. A team of well-experienced and certified technicians is always ready to aid you in resolving your Apple account related technical issues or errors. Hence, you will receive the perfect solutions to the Apple devices related queries within a few minutes.