Along with iTunes, you can sync your music, movies, TV shows, photos and more. After you sync, the content on your iPod or IOS device (iPhone or iPad) and touch matches the content in your iTunes Library on your computer.
Follow the Steps to do this task:-
- Turn off syncing in iTunes
- Open the “iTunes”.
- Then connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Click on the device icon.
- Under “Settings” section on the left side of the iTunes Window, you have to click the content type for which you desire to turn off syncing.
- In the main “iTunes” window, uncheck the box next to Sync. All of that content type will be removed from your iOS device.
- Click the “Apply” button to save your sync settings.
iPod Customer Support for All iPod issues:-
In case, you have any difficult to follow the above steps. Get in touch with the Apple iPod Customer Support team, to get immediate help for iPod problems. The dedicated and qualified technicians will give you comprehensive guidance to eliminate this problem. Hence, call now to experts at dialing toll-free numbers for instant help & further iPod or Apple Devices queries.