Your Apple ID uses email addresses to sign you into your account with Apple. So, when you need to change your email id, you can do it. This email id which associated with your Apple account & its services. Therefore, before you can use a new or updated Apple ID, Apple will send you verification email to make sure that the email address belongs to you. Here are few steps to define How do You Change Apple id Rescue Email Address.
Follow These Steps How do You Change Apple id Rescue Email Address?
- Sign into your Apple ID account page.
- Click “Edit” option in the Security section. You might be asked to answer one or more security questions before you continue.
- If you want to add a rescue email address:-
- Under Rescue Email, click Add an Email Address, then enter your rescue email address. Apple will send a verification to that address.
- Enter the verification code and click “Verify” option.
- If you want to edit a rescue email address:-
- Select “Change Email Address” to the address you want to edit, then enter the new address. Apple will send a verification to that address.
- Enter the verification code and click Verify.
- If you want to delete a rescue email address, click “cross button” next to the address.
Apple Customer Support Number+1-855-648-2934 to Fix Apple Email Issues:-
In case, you need any help, then you can dial Apple Email Support to get instant support through to a professional help. A team of well-certified and experienced professionals will also help you to fix other kinds of Apple Id associated technical issues or errors with advanced and optimized solutions. Hence, the comprehensive support is available 24×7/365 days, so call now to get quick help for issues without any delay. We offer the ensured satisfaction for clients need support for Apple email from our technical support company. Our talented email support experts have all the imperative certification to handle Apple email issues thus far they have succeeded in conveying the best.
Contact Anytime At Toll free Numbers 24×7 Days:-