If for some reason, you are asked for the serial number for your iPhone or iPad, then you can quickly find your device’s serial number in iTunes right on your devices. There are two ways to do this task, the first way is through Settings; Settings on the physical device, in iTunes, or in the original packaging, and the second way is through contact Apple Number.
Follow the Steps To Find iPhone Serial Number: Do Tasks
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and tap on “General” tab.
- Tap on “About” option.
- Scroll down until you see Serial Number.
- Connect your IOS device to your computer.
- In case, if iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open it.
- Locate your device. Click the “Summary” tab to see its information.
- For an iPhone, click “Phone Number” to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
Need Help! Contact Now iPhone Support Toll-Free Number:-+1-855-648-2934
If you need any assistance to follow the above steps, then you should contact with a team of iPhone customer support. The skilled and experienced technicians will give you instant support with comprehensive guidance. Also, you could get help to resolve other kind of iPhone technical problems.