After recent Word update getting the following error box: “Compile error in hidden module: link” Version 15.25 (160719). Only occurs in Word and not other Office 365 programs.
Compile Error in Hidden Module Excel 2010; Fix Compile Error in Hidden Module: Link Word Mac; So if the above steps don’t do the trick, there is one other possible solution you can try.
Here are Solutions To Fix Compile Error in Hidden Module of Mac Devices
- Steps 1: The first and the foremost step is to open the Office 2016 for Mac
- Steps 2: Download all your latest version of the add-in for Adobe Acrobat 5.0.
- Steps 3: This is our third solutions where users are advised to change the Pdfmaker.dot location as well as Pdfmaker.xla files.
- Steps 4: The last but not the least, once the “Compile error in hidden module” error
Why Customers Approach us for Solutions?
- 24/7 hours tech support service
- Experienced professionals
- Instant remedies delivered at your doorstep
- Customer’s feedback are always welcome
- Industry matched solutions
- Rusted technicians
Get Connected to Mac Support Expert Team for World-class support solutions on Prompt Basis
We are available for users 24/7 to assist them with all possible solutions available at Apple Customer Support Number 1-855-648-2934