It is highly suggested By Apple Support Team that you connect an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. As, the Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and Face-time. However, if any case you need to change the email address associated with the Apple ID, because it was hacked, or it was set up with a .edu email address or business email address that is no longer accessible or other reasons. Then Change Apple ID email address is a pretty easy task for you.
To Change the Email Address You Can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps:-
- Go to the My Apple ID page.
- Then you will need to press the “Manage your Apple ID” button in blue and sign in to your account.
- Next, you will re-sign into the iTunes Store, App Store, and iCloud services with the new email address and same password.
- If your Apple ID is already verified, then you will see your Apple ID which is listed, there is a blue edit button (on the right side). Then click on that button, now you will then be able to change the email address associated with the Apple ID.
- Once you have the new email address typed in, then you will press the “Save Changes” button in blue on the lower right side.
- After saves the changes, then your new email address will be shown on your Apple ID.
- Next, you will re-sign into the iTunes Store, App Store, and iCloud services with the new email address and the same password.
Note:- If you have an Apple email address at @mac.com, @me.com, or @iCloud.com, you cannot change the email address used with the Apple ID. However, you can add an additional email address to that account to receive emails from Apple.
Apple Customer Support Number +1-888-619-0842 for Apple id Help:-
Call us anytime at dialing Apple Customer Support Number and get instant help. A team of well-experienced and certified technicians helps you to get resolved your Apple-related technical issues.
Contact Anytime At Toll free Numbers 24×7 Days:-
AUS: +61-8 7914 8227