Apple Pay is a mobile payment and the digital wallet service, which is designed & developed by Apple Inc. The excellence of Apple Pay is that it is traditional. It is very simple and exquisite, it consolidates the tech you have already go (an iPhone with Touch ID) with a one-step installment procedure, all wrapped up in watertight security more secure than traditional chip and PIN. You just require to do is place your iPhone near any NFC card (Near-field communication) terminal and rest your finger on its Touch ID sensor. Moreover, with the release of iOS 8.1, Apple Pay has arrived on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. It lets your phone act as your credit & debit cards, is part of the OS (operating system) itself, made visible through the Passbook app.
In this article, we will explain how to use Apple Pay to pay for goods & services and make your payment simpler.
Steps to how to use Apple Pay:-
To know the process of using Apple Pay, follow these steps.
- First, you will require opening the “Settings” app on your iPhone. But, before you have to make sure ensure that Apple Pay is installed or set up on your iPhone.
- Then you have to choose the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option, which will open your device wallet.
- Next, select the “Add a Credit or Debit Card”, which will let you add participating cards to Apple Pay.
- Now your card will start automatically scanning process, then wait for a minute.
- After scanning card, you will need to fill the payment detail, which required.
- Then you will need to verify your card, as depending on your bank, you may be able to get a text to verify your card, or you may have to call your bank to activate your card for Apple Pay.
In this way, you can easily use the Apple Pay wallet service to make payment easier.
In addition, you will be using Apple Pay on your Mac also, but first, you will need to have it set up on your Mac.
Connect With Apple Pay Support Team For Immediate Help:-
If you any doubt or problem to follow the above steps, then you can contact with Apple Pay support team to get help & guidance. The proficient technicians will give the complete instruction and knowledge and help to fix your problem. Hence, we provide comprehensive online support by various modes, includes Phone Support, Online live Chat, Email, and Remote technical support for apple pay. So, contact us now to get prompt assistance for Apple Pay issues or errors.