Apple Pay is available all over the globe while letting users to pay from their wrist with the help of Apple Watch. We will introduce users about the process to Set up Apple Pay On Apple Watch. However, one can easily approach at Apple Customer Support Number. Apple Watch has its own benefits that people can always enjoy. Below we have steps to go ahead with the process.
Here Are Steps to Set up Apple Pay On Apple Watch
Steps to Setup Apple Pay on Apple Watch
Even if users are already working with Apple Pay on iPhone 6, they need to add both of their credit as well as debit cards to Apple Pay on Apple Watch. However, users can easily add maximum eight cards. To do this, follow instructions as guided by Apple Customer Service professional team:
- Open and get access to the Apple Watch app on no matter whether you are working with iPhone or not?
- The next thing is to select the “My Watch” option.
- Users are requested to select the “Passbook” as well as the “Apple Pay” options.
- Tap on the “Add Credit” or on the “Debit Card’ option
- Apple will now automatically ask users to enter the security code of their credit card which will be visible on the file for iTunes as well as for the App Store. In case, users don’t wish to use the card then, just select the “Add a different credit or debit card” option
- When your camera viewfinder will appear, just position the credit or debit card inside the frame to allow app start scanning the card for needed information. If the scan done not start automatically then, enter needed information on manual mode.
- Once done, an option displayed as “Activating” will appear when activated. A notification will appear on Apple Watch.
Related Blog: How To Fix Netflix Error 11800 in iPhone ?
Steps to Work with Apple Pay on Apple Watch
- Now, you are all set to work with Apple Pay, here are steps involved:
- On the Apple Watch, simply approach the contactless receiver whether it is a store front counter or a Underground barrier; just double click on the side button
- Users will be displayed with a picture of their card on the screen. The next thing is to hold the Apple Watch to the card reader. Afterwards, users will be able to hear a tone while receiving a tick on the watch face almost at the same time.
- If you are an iPhone user then, the NFC chip will automatically fire up the Passbook app when closed to the contactless reader. Work with your one registered Touch ID and hold the button to make the payment.
Get Connected to Apple Pay Support Team for Immediate Replies to Every Solutions
We are 24 hours Apple Pay Customer Service Number 1-855-648-2934 available for users to assist them in fixing up all types of issues. Backed by skilled and competent technicians, we provide the best-in-class solutions at users’ desk. Feel free to connect us anytime and get your problem fixed at a go.