Given a situation when you have just bought an iPhone and wishes to reset it. But in the meantime, you are asked to rest the Apple ID which you are not aware of. Or in case if you haven’t used the Apple account and password for a while and has forgotten your Apple ID and Passcode. Issues may arise many while users wish to reset the iPhone without the help of Apple ID. But question here is how to perform this step? Well, this post will take you through methods to reset iPhone without using Apple ID where solutions are applied not only for iPhone 6s but also to other models such as iPhone SE/6/5s/5/4s/4.
Well, before moving ahead with the reset process of iPhone, one thing which needs to be considered is not to back up iPhone data on iTunes or on iCloud if the user does not have Apple ID and password. This is because the instruction for reset process may delete all the data that are essential for users to work with. Below we have discussed two methods to Reset iPhone 6s Without The Help Of Apple ID.
Methods to Reset iPhone 6s Without The Help Of Apple ID
Method 1: Resetting the iPhone 6s without Apple ID when “Find My iPhone is off”
Generally speaking, one needs to have access to the Apple ID to reset the iPhone 6s. iPhone will ask users to enter the Apple ID by switching off the user’s account and the Find My iPhone service. Well, if users are working with the iTunes to reset the iPhone the, it is suggested by Apple ID Support technical team to enter the Apple ID at the time when iPhone start rebooting. To do this, follow below instructions.
- Open up iTunes on the computer to connect your iPhone to the PC with the help of USB cable.
- Turn off the device and press to hold the “Home’ button for at-least 3 seconds.
- Put the iPhone into DFU mode and press to hold the “Power and Home” button for at-least 10 seconds.
- Users need to release the power button and keep holding the home button. When the Apple logo disappears from the screen, users at this point have successfully placed the iPhone into DFU mode.
- While the iTunes is detecting that the iPhone is in recovery mode, users are recommended to restore it now.
- At last, simply click the “Restore iPhone” icon after which you will be notified about the reset and iPhone will restart automatically.
Related Blog: How to Reset iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 8 Without Apple ID ?
Method 2: This second method tells about resetting iPhone 6s without Apple ID by using iTunes
This is another method suggested by iPhone Helpline Number professionals to enable users perform below steps easily
- Back up the iPhone before proceeding to any step in order to avoid losing credentials accidentally.
Do ensure that your iTunes is updated on the computer which can easily be performed by navigating to the “Help menu” and checking for updates further.
- Establish a proper connection of the iPhone 6s to the computer and open the iTunes.
- Users are asked to turn off the iPhone and put it into a recovery mode by pressing and holding the ‘Power and Home buttons” for about 10 seconds. Click on the iTunes which will take users to a “Summary page”.
- Click on “Restore iPhone.”
- Now, on the new screen, just click the “Restore” icon where a list of instructions will be displayed on the screen. Follow them and wait till you’re done. Wait for the iTunes to reset the device. Don’t turn off the device or even disconnect it from the computer.
Connect us at iPhone Customer Support Number For Experiencing The Fastest Reply
Further if any query arises related to iPhone then, don’t hesitate to approach us at iPhone Customer Service Number where support engineers handle issues while delivering the right choice of solution. We are available 24 hours for you to help you out in fixing up any type of iPhone issues with unique solution. Feel free to approach us anytime.