Apple ID is an exciting feature that allows you to authenticate and secure login into your iPhone. If your apple id has been disabled you need to use the Apple ID to access all your Apple services. Additionally, it makes all your devices operate mutually seamlessly. Every time you sign in, you need to use the same Apple ID.
A server problem is blocking Apple ID sign in. Try again later”. Your apple id has been disabled with expert guidelines. However, this can also happen after users have restored a device back-up to another or have transferred data. To know more about this problem, the problem also appears at the time of setting up a device which has 2 different Apple IDs namely one for iCloud and another for the App Store.
Why your Apple ID has been disabled?
As an Apple user, you must know that when you turn on your new Apple device, you need to sign in with your Apple ID. If someone tries to hack into your Apple account or inserts an incorrect password repeatedly, then it is a possible reason why your Apple ID has been disabled. Often, Apple disables your User account, maybe due to plenty of reasons but there is always a possibility to retrieve it. Our Tech support provides a generous help by providing you with some excellent troubleshooting tips.
Solutions to Fix Locked Apple id Sign in Error are Given Below:
Solution 1- Fix with Wi-Fi Router
- Shut down the Wi-Fi router and ensure it does not have a connection.
- Go to the beginning of the setup assistant of your device. Follow all the steps again.
- Now re-enable the Wi-Fi router and try to sign in to your Apple ID. You will get timely messages from iOS for further instructions.
- Alternatively, you can also do it from the settings of the Apple ID.
If the issue persists, then you need to follow the next step.
Solution 2-Change Apple ID
- First of all, you need to go to the Apple log in site and click on Edit.
- You will note that under the Apple ID tab, you will get the “change Apple ID” option, which you need to click. Now, enter the Apple ID of your account.
- Then, you need to click on “forgot the password” which will lead you to a security character. Enter the security characters that appear in the image and click on continue.
- On completion of this step, your account will need a new password.
- This fix will resolve the issue due to which your apple id has been disabled.
Try First Solutions to Fix the Problem Easily. If the Above Solution did not Work out then, Try this one
Well, depending on the iOS version, the iOS Setup Assistant may actually not needed to sign in. To Troubleshoot Blocked Apple ID sign in Error, users can simply bypass the sign-in screen by applying the below steps:
- Delete the Apple ID password from your password field
- Now, simply tap on ‘Back’ option to go to your previous step
- Users are needed to click on “Back: icon again until they have reached out to ‘language selection’ step.
- It is advised to follow all given steps again until users have arrived on Apple ID authentication screen
- However, a user can skip the sign in step if they wish to do so.
- The next step is to sign in via the “Settings App” on their device where the error should not occur again and again.
- Users who are working with iOS 11, may require to remove the device from their account. To do this perform below steps:
- If users are working with another iOS device logged in the same Apple ID then, proceed to its “Settings app” and tap on the first option which is labeled as Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.
- On the next screen, all of the signed-in devices will be visibly listed on the screen. Tap on the one which is giving users to proceed ahead with the sign in process and choose Remove from Account.
Get Connected with Apple Tech Support Engineers for immediate Replies
For any related issues, just give a call to our technical experts and they will be right there at your desk. We are always available at Apple id Support Number 1-855-648-2934 to assist users as and when needed.
You get a pocket-friendly and effective solution in just a minute of time, which makes us the most sought after tech-service provider. Furthermore, we have the experience of serving a massive number of international clients.
You can drop us an email at our official email ID addressing your issue. Our reliable technicians will reach you as soon as possible. Moreover, you can choose to talk to our experts to troubleshoot your worries in no time, through our 24×7 active live chat portal. Also, dial our Apple Support Helpline+1-855-648-2934.
Connect now to get the top of the line solutions.