If your iPhone showing a message of ‘iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes’ Error Messages, and you are unable to understand this message. Then don’t get upset or panic! As disabled iPhones, caused by the forgotten password, and sometimes iTunes doesn’t recognize it, thus it is a common occurrence. In this blog we explain how you can deal a disabled iPhone using iTunes (or iCloud), so you can easily Fix iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes Error Messages, just by following some troubleshooting steps, which are given below.
Method to Troubleshoot ‘iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes’ Error Messages
Here are defining some simple methods by which you can unlock your iPhone device or get out of the disabled mode on the iPhone easily.
Method 1:- Using Temporarily Way
- First, you have to go to “Settings” and select “WiFi” option there.
- Choose the option of “i” which is next to the WiFi network which you wish to connect.
- Now you have to remove the “DNS settings” and then enter the new one depending upon location.
- Next, pick up the option of “Back” and then go to the “Activation help” option.
- After the bypass will get complete, so you will get a message which will notify that “You have successfully connected to my Server”.
- Now, you will successfully be able to unlock iTunes’ locked iPhone.
Method 2:- Using Permanent Way
- First, you need to go to “Menu” option.
- Then choose “Applications” and “Crash” option.
- Now your iphone will now restart and after that you need to choose the language and country.
- Then select the “WiFi Settings” option.
- Choose the “i” option, which is next to the relevant “WiFi network” (As the same above process)
- Then scroll down and press the “Menu” which is under “HTTP PROXY”.
- From the server, there is requiring to list out thirty emoji icons. Then for the port zone, there is require listing fifteen to thirty characters.
- Now, you will repeatedly meet with the language and unlock the screen.
- Then repeatedly slide the unlock screen and choose “language” option, while the user will reach the home screen.
- After you will be able to unlock iTunes locked iPhone, then you can go back to use their iPhone normally.
I hope your problem is resolved.
In case, you are not satisfied with the above methods or face difficulties, or your problem still persists, then you should connect with a support team to immediately solve it.
Related Blog- How to Fix Apple iTunes or iPhone Error 14
Dial iPhone Support Phone Number Now to get Online Help:-
For contact, there is the best way to dial iPhone Support Phone Number+1-855-648-2934, which will directly connect you with the iTunes customer support team. The proficient technicians are available 24×7 for your online help, as they are really helpful for resolving iTunes or iPhone associated technical errors or issues. The experts very well know that how to give the reliable and accurate solutions to any kind of technical problems in a short span of time. Hence, dial this toll-free number now to get awesome and finest solutions to iTunes or iPhone related technical problems.