Generally, the iTunes error 1671 occurs while updating or restoring iOS devices. There are a number of reasons responsible for this error code. For instance, an outdated version of iTunes or outdated version of the system might cause this error code. In addition, you can confront such a glitch due to a corrupted or damaged files iTunes software. Moreover, the causes for the occurrence of this error also includes an outdated or invalid anti-virus. On the other hand, if you have connected too many USB controllers to your computer, the issue might appear on the system screen.
If you are going through the same situation, then stick in this article. Here, we have mentioned the most effective and reliable solutions in order to resolve the issue.
Common Reasons Which Led to iTunes Error Code 1671:
Generally, there are multiple reasons behind the iTunes error 1671. Some of them are mentioned in the section below.
- Old operating system.
- An old version of iTunes.
- Invalid antivirus.
- If the antivirus infected by the virus or malware.
- An excessive number of USB controller has been connected with the system.
Some Simple and Easy Ways to Fix iTunes Error 1671:
If you are searching for reliable solutions to fix iTunes error, then this is the best platform that you have reached. Here, we have prepared some fixes that will help to eliminate the iTunes error 1671 and get your device in a stable condition.
Fix 1: Update the iTunes Application
As we learn that, an outdated version of iTunes is the main cause behind this error code. So, to solve the issue, you can update the iTunes software to its latest version. Hence, follow the steps mentioned below to do the same.
- At first, launch the iTunes application on your iOS device. Open the application and go to the Menu bar. After that, choose the Help option.
- A list will appear on your system screen. From the list, select Check for Update option.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and download the updated version of iTunes. Save the downloaded files in the C drive. Open the folder and extract the zip files. Thereafter, install the iTunes application. Restart the system and check whether the error code 1671 still persists or not.
Fix 2: Update the iPhone’s Software
Outdated software on your iPhone fails to remove the bugs and as a result, the error code appears. Therefore, you need to update the iPhone’s software to get rid of this situation. Therefore, follow the hacks that are mentioned in the section below.
- Firstly, turn on the iPhone and move to the Settings option from the Apps menu.
- Secondly, select the General option and then, go to the Software Update option which is available at the top of the list.
- Thirdly, it will automatically check whether an updated version is available or not. You must connect your iPhone with a stable internet connection. After searching, simply download the updated version and install them manually.
- After successfully installing the latest version, restart your device and check the status of the error code 1671.
Fix 3: Turn Off Third-party Application in your Computer
If there is any kind of conflict between the third-party security software and the Apple server, then the iTunes error 1671 occurs while restoring your device. Hence, you need to disable the third-party software to resolve the error code. To do that, follow the below-described steps.
To do that, first, you need to connect your iOS device with the system. Launch the third-party software and move to the Settings option.
In the Settings option, you will find Disable the Application option. Click on the option and select a time for what you want to disable the security software application.
After disabling the software. Try to restore the device with the help of iTunes. If the problem is not solved, then uninstall the security software.
Fix 4: Disconnect All the USB Connector
As we know that several USB connectors will lead you in this situation. Hence, to solve the issue, you need to disconnect the unnecessary USB cables. Moreover, you need to ensure that the iOS device is connected with a compatible USB port.
Fix 5: Uninstall and Reinstall iTunes
If the above-mentioned solutions do not help you in order to fix the issue, then you should uninstall the iTunes. To perform the action, go through the below section.
- Go to the Control Panel option and select Add or Remove Programs option.
- After that, click on iTunes and press the Uninstall option. After successfully restarting the iTunes, restart your device. Delete the iTunes folders from the C drive.
- To get the iTunes, you need to install the application. Download the iTunes installer files and install it on your device.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions and install the iTunes.
To Sum Up
These are some amazing hacks that you can perform to eliminate the iTunes error 1671. Hope, this content is beneficial for you and after applying the methods accordingly, you will definitely solve the issue. Now, if you have found any sort of difficulties while performing the above-mentioned solutions, you can post them in the comment section below.