Here’s how to use iCloud Drive on Mac, iPad, iPhone. iCloud drive lets you store all your files up on Apple’s servers and sync them across all your devices. With the release of MacOS Sierra, iCloud is now getting even more strong syncing capability, by allowing users to sync their documents as well as desktop files across all the devices in an automatic mode. Sync a Mac downloads via an iCloud method to enable your all Apple devices like Mac, iPad, iPhone access to it is now much easier than before as defined by iCloud technical support+1-855-648-2934 (Toll-Free). MacOS on the other hand does not even have an easy solution for automatically sync infinite downloads, but yes there is an easy way to use iCloud Drive on Mac, iPad & iPhone. The best of all is that one don’t needs MacOS Sierra for most of this to function
Steps to Use iCloud Drive on Mac, iPad, iPhone
• Creation of a new folder in the iCloud Drive from the Mac device is the very first step here. It can also be defined as “Downloads” — though technically one can name it whatever they want it to be. As suggested by Apple tech support professionals, make sure that the folder is directly accessible after clicking iCloud drive rather than buried as a subfolder.
Step 2: Store your files in iCloud and save space on your device
• One of the easiest ways to move all the files from an old downloads folder into a new one is simply to get access to the folder and tap on the List view icon at the top. Next, simply click the very first item in the list, scroll all the way down and click the last item while holding the Shift button. This will clearly highlight everything in the download section. Next, simply copy and paste into the new iCloud drive folder.
Step 3: Changing the Browser Settings
• Once the folder has been accurately set up, one simply needs to change their browser settings so that every time they download a new file, it automatically will have the capacity to store in the new iCloud drive folder.
• Next, just close the preferences/settings option and then download an image or link in the browser to verify that it’s accurately working.
Step 4. Creation of New Shortcuts
• Once the iCloud drive downloads is functioning as expected, it’s further should be replacing all old downloads shortcuts in the Mac device with new ones.
• Users working with the MacOS Sierra, will probably wish to keep the shortcut under the iCloud Drive section of the sidebar. So dragging all downloads folder over and keeping it with the Desktop and Documents is now an essential part.
Contact Apple Technical Support- Need help? Save time by starting your support request online by iCloud Customer Support Experts
Come, explore and experience our world-class iCloud customer support by getting in touch with our expert team of technicians to help us get your critical issues resolved faster. We are 24* 7 hours support team working to assist user in every unexpected situation faced by them. So, hurry up and get in touch with us.
Watch Video - How to use iCloud Drive on Mac, iPad & iPhone?
Related Blog- Step by Step Guide to Troubleshoot iCloud Error 2343