The error is responsible while you are restoring or updating the iPhone/iPad which prevents users from upgrading to the latest iOS version with the help of iTunes. The 4014 is a type of hardware related error which is generally arises due to faulty cable as well as faulty port. Professionals have defined the error code to be occurring due to connectivity issues between the PC or any Mac devices or in the iDevice. When connecting to the iOS device to user’s computer, the issue is a result of various faulty cables that hinder the data transfer process. Apply below solutions to fix iTunes error 4014.
Solutions to troubleshoot iTunes error 4014
Solution 1: Check your USB Port & Connector
- To get rid of the error code, users need to check for their USB ports as well as the connectors.
- Now work with the USB cable that came with the device. If you don’t have it then it is recommended to try a different Apple USB cable.
- Switch to a different USB port on the computer but make sure that you don’t plug into the keyboard.
- Users are requested to plug it into a different computer
Solution 2: Clear out all the space on the iPhone/iPad
- Clearing out all the space in the iPhone or iPad device is a great solution to remove the error code. Users are requested to clear out all applications as well as they need to delete data manually. Junk files, temporary files, corrupted files and other unused apps should be cleared out to get rid of this issue.
Solution 3: Restoring the iPhone with the help of Recovery Mode
- Restoring your iPhone, iPad by using recovery mode to easily fix this iTunes error. To do this, simply put your iPhone into the recovery mode. It will help you clear out the error now.
Related Blog: How to Fix iTunes Error 3004
Connect to us at iTunes Support Number for immediate results
Get connect to our technicians at iTunes Support Number to fix your problems regarding iTunes technical issues while allowing to deliver the best in class solutions. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users in solving their all types of iTunes issues. Our technical team is backed by skilled, professionals and talented professionals who resolve every minute issue from the core.