Many times, the problems in IOS devices can cause errors to come up. The iPad Error Code 3014 is one of such type of error code, which normally occurs when a reset goes wrong. Most commonly, this is during an update. Many numbers of users faced this error, at the time; they update or restore iTunes their iPad or iPhone or IPod devices. There are several reasons happen to behind this error, including, hardware issues, internet connections, older version of iTunes, OS problem, and the network had no signal, and WI-FI issue, and so on. Well, here the blog will explain How to Fix iPad Error Code 3014?. So, if you are facing exactly the same problem, then just follow the below given below troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue.
Solutions to Fix iPad Error Code 3014:-
Solution 1:- Reboot your iPad
Often a simple reboot can solve the iPad Error Code 3014. You just need to simply hold sleep/wake button and wait for the Apple logo to appear. This is the effortless solution to solve problem.
Solution 2:-Update iTunes
- Do you have the latest version of iTunes? Check your iTunes, if not, then it might be one reason to cause this iPad Error Code 3014. Make sure that your iTunes is up to date. Then you need to simply open iTunes and check for Update.
- Direct download it and wait for it to finish installing
- After installing the latest version of iTunes, try to update or restore your iPad and check the error is gone.
In case, if the error is not solved, then go to the next solution.
Related Blog:- How To Fix Common iPad Issues?
Solution 3:-Check your Antivirus Software
Many times, the error associated with the antivirus or security software. So if you have found any type of problems on your device/computer, then immediately solve the error by updating your security software. Make sure that your security software is also up to date.
After then turning it off for a while and start updating your iPad.
Solution 4:- DFU Mode
The other best solution is to fix iPad Error Code 3014is to perform the task via DFU Mode. To do DFU mode, simply turn your iPad off. Launch iTunes and connect your device to a PC with a USB cable. Hold home button for at least 4-5 seconds and then hold the “sleep/wake” button simultaneously for a few seconds.
Solution 5:- Download IOS System Recovery Tool To Fix Problem Without Losing Data
If you want to quickly and effectively iPad Error Code 3014, without losing all your valuable data, then you have the best option is to Download IOS System Recovery Tool To Fix Problem.
Follow the below steps to perform this task:-
- Download & launch the software.
- Open the IOS System Recovery software and move your cursor over to the blue left column.
- Choose “More Tools”.
- Attach your iPad to the Computer with a cable.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Now you require to first downloading the firmware for it to fix your faulty IOS.
- Once done, then it will automatically recognize your device and model, and offer the latest IOS version for download.
- Make sure don’t disconnect your device.
- It will repair your IOS device and get it out of the recovery mode.
- After that, your device is restarted normally.
Now check the iPad Error Code 3014 is fixed.
If you have doubt to follow the above steps, then you can get the comprehensive guidance by connecting with iPad customer support team
Need Help! Dial iPad Customer Support Phone Number:-
Dial iPad Customer Support Phone Number+1-855-648-2934 which is a toll-free and available 24×7/365 days to your help. A team of well-experienced and certified technicians are available all the time, to give you comprehensive guidance to fix this iPad issue. It assures you will grab the reliable and optimized solutions by highly skilled technicians help to fix other kinds of IPad queries. Hence, call now for further assistance.