iPad users generally want to transfer files from PC to iPad in order to secure them. In case, if the files are deleted accidentally, then the files cannot be retrieved.
Sometimes, if the hard disc crashes then you may also lose all your data that have been stored in the PC. So, to prevent such a situation need to back up your files. Hence, transferring the data from your PC to iPad is the best option.
There are times when you may face up with a certain problem while transferring the files. But, there is nothing to worry about it as we are here to help you out. Go through the article to know the methods that will actually work out.
Simple Methods to Transfer Files from PC to iPad:
If you want to learn how to transfer files to iPad then here it is. We are going to provide some of the easy methods which can help you to transfer the files from the system to iPad. So, let’s have a look below:
Method 1 – By Using iTunes
This is one of the most effective methods that you can use to transfer the files to iPad. iTunes is an indispensable tool for backing up iOS devices and synchronizing data. By using iTunes you can quickly transfer the file to your iPad. Now follow the steps:
- At first, connect the iPad to the system by using the USB cable.
- Next, launch the iTunes application on the system.
- When the iTunes window opens, select the Device icon which is present at the upper left side corner. Now, you will find the File Sharing button, click on it.
- Then, select the Apps that you want and then click on the Add file button. After that, go to the file folder location and choose the file that you want to add to the iPad.
- Next, select the Sync button which will make iTunes synchronize the files to iPad. Now, choose the category in which you want to transfer files.
- Once the process is done, check if the files are transferred to the iPad.
Method 2 – By Using the iCloud Drive
With the help of the iCloud drive, you need to transfer files to iPad. If you do not know how can you do that follow the steps which are instructed below:
- Firstly, launch the iCloud Drive on the system.
- Share the file to the iPad, drag the file that you want to transfer to the iCloud Driver folder. Now, you can easily access the file on your iPad.
- Install the iCloud Drive on the iPad and then log in to your iCloud account. Now, you can open the file that you need.
Method 3 – Using Email to Share Files
An alternative method that you can try out is by using an Email. You can also transfer the files to the iPad by sending yourself an email. To do that follow the steps:
- Open your Email account on the system.
- Then, go to the Compose icon and type your email id. After that, select the Attach button.
- Next, choose the file that you want to transfer.
- Then, select the Send button. After doing this, open your Email account on the iPad and download the attached files. Now, you can easily access that file on your iPad.
Method 4 – By using the Dropbox
By using the Dropbox you can also transfer the files from PC to iPad. If you do not know how you can you do that then follow the steps:
- Open the Dropbox on your computer.
- Next, drag the file that you want to transfer to the Dropbox folder.
- Once you are done, install the Dropbox application on the iPad and then open it.
- In the Dropbox, you will get the file that you have transferred from the PC. Now, you will be able to access that file on your iPad.
Hope, this article will definitely help you to transfer files from PC to iPad. Follow the methods with the steps accurately on your iPad to transfer the file. With these methods, you can quickly transfer the file to the iPad. If you face any problem, then you can leave a comment in the comment section below.