The error usually takes place due to corrupted iPod issues. Users come across this unexpected problem when they are making an attempt to connect their iPod to their PC and is opening iTunes. You will come across a message which will be displayed as “corrupted”. It will further ask you to reconnect or even restore the iPod. Not only this but also, one may come across an error message which will displayed as “Unknown error 1415”. This should not be forget that there is always a possibility of damage to information, which is caused while users are making an attempt to fix these critical issues on their own. Here are steps to fix iPod error 1415 or Call to directly itunes or ipod customer care support on +1-855-242-5902.
Steps to Troubleshoot iPod Error 1415
Step 1: Check out for -50 Symptoms
- When you are making an attempt to sync iPod, change iPod settings or even is restoring iPod from within iTunes, you must check for error messages shown below:
- The iPod “Customer’s iPod” can’t be updated at all by displaying an unknown error message -50.
- Secondly the disk can’t be read from or even written to.
- The “Customer’s iPod” in iPod can’t be restored at all.
Step 2: Have a check on which products are badly affected
- Check whether all iPod models are responding well
- Have a proper check on whether iTunes 7.x is performing well or not?
Related Blog: How To Fix iTunes Error 0xE800000a Code?
Step 3: Try to Fix the issue with digital signing of Windows XP Drivers.
- Disconnect all functions of the iPod from the computer and close the iTunes first.
- Highlight all needed 10 lines of text that begin with regsvr32 and choose the “Copy” icon from the “Edit menu” of your web browser.
- Now open the Notepad program by clicking on the “Start > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad” icon
- In the Notepad, select the “Paste” icon from the “Edit menu”
- From the File menu section, you need to select the “Save As” icon. Now, select the ‘All Files’ icon from the drop down box shown as ‘Save As Type’ icon which is just below the ‘File name:’ menu. Now, save the document as a text file.
- Users in the filename are required to type the “field type appleipod.bat” and then, save the file to their Desktop.
- Close the Notepad now and then, locate the “appleipod.bat file” icon which will appear on the “Desktop” with an icon.
- Now, double-click on the file and then, check out for any black window if appearing on the screen. Wait until it disappears automatically and proceed to the next step. You can easily deleted the appleipod.bat file now. You are advised to open the iTunes and get connected to the iPod. Restore the iPod and re-synchronize all your content.
- Reset the iPod at last.
Step 4: Finish up
- At last, you will finish up with the set-up process of the screen for your iPod.
Some iTunes Technical issues are given below, which is faced by the users:
- iTunes account password recovery issues.
- Syncing issues on iPad, iOS and others.
- Storage issues.
- iTunes login issues.
- Installation and downloading issues.
- iTunes password reset issues.
- Compatibility issues.
Some iTunes Errors are given below, which is faced by the users:
- Fix iTunes Error 1415
- Fix iTunes Error 1015
- Fix iTunes Error 1413
- Fix iTunes Error 1418
- Fix iTunes Error 1417
- Fix iTunes Error 1428
- Fix iTunes Error 1621
- Fix iTunes Error 1428
- Fix iTunes Error 1429
- Fix iTunes Error 1430
- Fix iTunes Error 1436
- Fix iTunes Error 1439
Dial us at iTunes Support Number to fix your issues related to iTunes instantly
Get connected with our technicians at iTunes Customer Support Number +1-855-242-5902 to resolve problems with the help of our technical expert guidance. We are available 24*7 hours for our customers to assist them in fixing up all kinds of issues related to iPod.