iPhone represents a line of smartphones produced and marketed by Apple Inc. One of the most exciting features comes in the form of iTunes, the home of endless entertainment. It allows you the best way to organize and enjoy all your music and movies. But that does not make it is glitch-free. iPhone users often come across a pop-up message stating iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. Read this article to know more about the error and essential information on how to resolve it quickly.
What Causes iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes Error?
iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes An error code appears if someone gives several unsuccessful attempts to unlock their iPhone. There is nothing to worry about as this process maintains the security of your device. This issue may also result if forget your own iPhone passcode and end up entering too many digits or if a child plays around with your iPhone. There is no alternative to unlock a disabled iPhone, which means you need to go for a Recovery Mode to eradicate data from your device. Furthermore, you will need to restore your iPhone with an iTunes backup. In fact, it is recommended to keep a backup of all your iPhone data.
How To Fix iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes?
You can try some basic hacks provided by our Tech Support team to resolve the issue without any hassle. All you need to do is follow the given guidelines step by step.
Fix 1: Connect to iTunes
If you often use iTunes to create backups for your iPhone, then you can use the iTunes method to help yourself out of the situation.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Now, click on the icon that resembles your device. This step will lead you to all the information of your device.
- Find the option to Restore iPhone option on the Summary tab and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and you will get your iPhone restored.
Your device will start up shortly and resolve the “iPhone disabled connect to iTunes” error.
Fix 2: With Recovery Mode
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and open the iTunes.
- Hold down the Sleep button and Home buttons both at the same time. Your device will automatically enter into Recovery Mode.
- Once your iPhone enters Recovery Mode, iTunes will ask you to Restore or Update your device through a message on your computer screen. Here, you need to select the Restore option.
- Your iPhone will download its restored iOS software.
Once your iPhone gets restored, you need to reboot the device for getting rid of the “iPhone disabled Connect to iTunes” error.
Get In Touch With Our Experts For Instant Support
In case you are still unable to use your iPhone and “ iPhone disabled. Connect to iTunes” error code continues to show up, then you need to opt for professional help to mitigate the error. Our tech support can provide you with several efficient troubleshooting hacks and figure out the cause of the issue. Our diligent technicians are professional engineers and highly reliable and provide you with tailor-made, pocket-friendly solutions. You can ask for our remote as well as door-to-door solutions.
We provide you with multiple channels to connect with us. You can talk and avail practical solutions from our experts through our live chat portal. Otherwise, you can choose to drop in a mail requesting our service at our official email ID. Moreover, our toll-free iPhone support helpline number +1-855-242-5902 is available 24×7 for your convenience.
All you need to do is connect with us and discuss your requirements.
Our helpdesk associates are more than happy to hear from you.