Welcome to Apple TV Customer Service Number +1-855-789-0292 for Apple TV Support
Welcome to Apple TV Customer Service Number +1-855-789-0292 for Apple TV Support. Learn how to set up and use your Apple TV. Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for Apple TV. Follow the below steps for getting started with your Apple TV.
Here’s What you Require
- An Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation)
- Personal Internet (Public and subscription networks with sign-in requirements won’t work)
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- An HDMI cable
Press “Menu” button in case you got stuck at one point while doing the above steps. Unplug your device from power and then plug back in for starting over at anytime.
To start over at any time, Update the Software on Your Apple TV
Learn how to check for updates or set Apple TV to automatically update the software for you.
Frequently Ask Question by Apple TV Users
How do i Get my Apple TV Fixed ?
Apple offers many ways to get supported and services for your Apple TV. Opt the one that’s best for you. You can start reading our support articles if you’re having hiccups with setup, AirPlay or the App Store.
Can i Purchase Additional Coverage for My Apple TV ?
If you buy Apple TV, the ultimate facilities will be proffered. You will be provided an expert telephone support by AppleCare Protection Plan and in additional you will be given hardware coverage for up to two years from the day you bought your Apple TV. You can purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan within one year of the original date.
What you can AirPlay ?
- You can AirPlay photos and videos from an iOS device to an Apple TV.
- You can AirPlay music from an iOS device to an Apple TV.
- If you want to share your screen from an iOS device to an Apple TV.
If your Apple TV Won‘t Turn on
- In case your Apple TV is unable to power on, show video, or play sound, then know what to do.
- Do as it is these steps to check the HDMI connection between your Apple TV and television. If you still need assistance:
Get-set Go for Apple TV Services
- You should have your Apple ID and password, and your Apple TV serial number too.
- Keep your cables and other accessories on while getting service for your Apple TV.
Use AirPlay or Screen Mirroring on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Fruitful content for your Apple TV or other AirPlay enabled device.
Charge Your Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote
Learn how to charge your Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote. An alert notification will be appeared on your TV, if your remote need to charge. There is no particular time fix for checking remote’s charge. You can check it whenever you want. Just go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Remote and select your remote.
Set up the Apple TV Remote App
- You can control your Apple TV with the help of Apple TV Remote app. And in iOS 11, you can also control your Apple TV from Control Center.
- In iOS 11, you can add the Apple TV Remote to Control Center so you can swiftly navigate and control playback on your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation). You can also download the Apple TV Remote app from the App Store to access more features, like Now Playing and Game mode.
Get Instant aid
- If you can’t set up the Apple TV Remote app or the Apple TV Remote in Control Center, here’s what you should check:
- You can Check whether your Apple TV is been connected in the same Wi-Fi network as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- For that, the latest software for your devices must be needed For example, you should have a newer version of iOS, TvOS, or the Apple TV Remote app.
- You are required an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation) for using an Apple TV Remote in Control Center.
Dial Apple TV Customer Services for Enhancing Your Knowledge
In case you are getting failed in understanding the above steps on your own, then you can take expert’s advice. They will surely annihilate your hurdle in no time as they have immense years of experience in dealing with your problem. So, what are you waiting for? Take your phone in your hand and make a call at Apple Customer Support +1-855-789-0292 as fast as possible.